In order to reach the LANL HPC User Website from anywhere on Earth, you have two choices:
(Requires LANL cryptocard authentication)
Option 1: Try the link to https://hpc.lanl.gov.
Option 2: Enter through the LANL ssl-portal.lanl.gov: click here for instructions
HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING AT LANL
The High Performance Computing (HPC) Division supports the Laboratory mission by managing world-class Supercomputing Centers.
This includes specifying, operating, and assisting in the use of both open and secure high performance computing, storage, and emerging data-intensive information science production systems for multiple programs.
Welcome to HPC! We have the following resources to help you:
- - Learn how to access HPC User Resources from a public network
- - Learn how to access LANL HPC Platforms in the Turquoise Network.
- - Learn how to access LANL HPC Platforms in the Red Network.
- - Read about the HPC Resources that are available at all three Labs
- - Requesting an Account on a Tri-Lab HPC Platform at LANL, LLNL, or Sandia.
We currently operate numerous systems in the following environments:
- - Turquoise: Open Collaborative Network, most are IC platforms
- - Red: Secure Restricted Network, all are ASC platforms
Training is an important part of our services that we provide to our HPC users. Read more about HPC training classes.